Our website is designed to be accessible to all visitors, regardless of disability or type of internet browsing software.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text is left blank.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A style sheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- Our site has been tested in Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 and 11; Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera; on PC and Mac.
Our website has been built using valid XHTML and CSS, in accordance with W3C guidelines.